The CRAB has been transformed into the USS North Pole complete with a North Pole Village, elves, Mrs. Claus, and of course, the big guy himself, Santa!!
Bring your family for an evening of FUN December 9th from 4:00pm-7:00pm.
• Take an interactive walking tour of the USS North Pole: Visit Santa’s Living Room, the Elf Bunk House, Santa’s Parcel Service, Santa’s Toy Shop, and Santa’s Bake Shop!
• Tour the Festival of Trees
• Take a ride on the KB Express Train. Each child that rides the train will receive a bell. After the event, The Box Office is showing ‘The Star’ at 7:30 pm. Every child that shows his or her bell will receive free entry to the show (December 9 only).
• Slide down a snow slide with real snow!
• Take an ‘Elfie’ (a selfie with an elf) with Buddy the Elf!
• Photos with Santa! Don’t forget your camera!
• Food trucks, bounce houses, WPS Starbucks, and much more!
CRAB (MWR Community Recreation Activities Building)
940 USS James Madison Rd
Kings Bay, Georgia 31547
For more information, call the CRAB at 912-573-1303 or check out the Facebook event page HERE!