There is usually a signature drink according to the season…for both Adults and kids! Fall and winter, my favorite is pumpkin spice and gingerbread coffee…my kids loooove hot chocolate with extra marshmallows! Spring and Summer, I usually crave sweet tea, or some sort of fruit smoothie. PEPSI comes to you with a new refreshing treat for the entire family! Most of the time, I stick to my usual – just plain sweet tea, but when I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it! Now that I have, I am in LOVE! Seriously, where has this been my entire life!? Once you make this delicious ambrosia for the first time, you are going to be hooked forever. Grab this recipe and hoard it!!
WHITE TEA ISLAND MANGO & PEACH SANGRIA
what you need:
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 Lipton® White Tea with Island Mango & Peach Flavors Pyramid Tea Bag
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 cup dry white wine (do not add the white wine for a kid friendly drink!)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (do not add the orange liqueur for a kid friendly drink!, maybe substitute with some of their favorite orange juice)
what to do:
- Pour boiling water over Lipton® White Tea with Island Mango & Peach Flavors Pyramid Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze, then stir in sugar; chill. In large pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients.
- Chill 2 hours.
This drink is just right for you friends & family get togethers!
Refreshing for those hot summer days!
With so many different sangria recipes out there, this has to be one of my favorites and one to keep in my go to recipe cards!
For some more amazing savings and recipes brought to you by PEPSI, visit us at www.pepsimilitary.com ! Please remember to drink responsibly as we value your safety.