You don’t have to break the bank…SUMMER FUN!
School is almost out and you are probably planning some SUMMERFUN IDEAS. Sometimes SUMMERTIME fun can get expensive, especially when you have a few kiddos. Having fun doesn’t ALWAYS cost A LOT of money though.
Here are a few low-cost SUMMERFUN ideas…
1. Spend the day at the beach or lake. This is FUN FUN FUN!
2. Explore nature. Take a walk or hike with the whole family.
3. Visit your local playground.
4. Take a trip to your local library! It is always an AWESOME idea to continue reading in the summer.
5. Enjoy your favorite ICE CREAM place! What is your favorite ice cream?!
6. Plan a picnic. Let the kids pick their favorite place and pack their favorite picnic foods.
7. Visit your local Children’s Museum
8. Go to the MOVIES! Movies as a FAMILY is great!
9. The pool is a great getaway for some summer fun.
10. Camping or throwing a tent in the backyard is loads of fun too.
There are plenty of LOW-cost SUMMERFUN ideas-BE CREATIVE-MAKE SOMETHING up!
Where I live the Arts and Crafts Center on base has crafts planned for all ages in the summer. Make sure you check out those options as well.
Whatever you decide, ENJOY YOUR FAMILY, and HAVE A SAFE and AWESOME SUMMER.