Back-to-school season, whether in-person or virtual, is on the horizon and between getting my little ones and myself ready for the day, mealtime can be stressful. Luckily, Tyson Foods has my family covered during the Back to School season and they help make mealtime easier during busy weekdays and nights. Not only does Tyson Foods have delicious options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but their simple recipes and quick prep time make getting a great meal on the table fast and easy!
- Will help energize you with 23g of protein from meat, eggs and cheese.
- Flavorful Savory breakfast Packed with Protein
- Flavorful and savory
- Real ingredients
- Flavored with delicious signature seasonings
- 100% all-natural* ingredients (*minimally processed and no artificial ingredients
- Made with white meat chicken.
- Made from chicken raised with no antibiotics ever
- Good source of protein and full of flavor.
- Help fuel kid’s play with a good source of protein that kids love and helps mom win the day.
- Quick prep time
- Made with white chicken meat
- Made with chicken raised with no antibiotics ever
- 100% all-natural* ingredients (*minimally processed and no artificial ingredients.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, no matter the occasion, check out these amazing recipes that the whole family will enjoy!
1. Crispy Chicken Dippers – https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/recipes/dinner/crispy-chicken-dippers
2. Easy Sausage Breakfast Pizza –https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/recipes/breakfast/easy-breakfast-pizza-with-sausage
3. JD Breakfast burrito – https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/recipes/breakfast/easy-sausage-and-egg-breakfast-burrito
4. Mac N Cheese Sliders – https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/recipes/dinner/chicken-and-mac-sliders