Chik Pasta Salad Recipe #MeatlessMonday
Happy Monday to you! Did you wake up to a nice chill today like we did in eastern Georgia? Oh it’s so nice! I love sweater weather! This week’s Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms MeatlessMonday recipe, while it isn’t a soup it’s a pasta salad that is filling and delicious! And as always, no one will realize there’s no meat in it! Clever clever!
Chik Pasta Salad Recipe
Made with MorningStar Farms®Chik Patties®, tomatoes, peas, zucchini, celery, carrots, linguine and Italian salad dressing this pasta salad is an ideal main course for warm summer days.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 150 min
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash paprika
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
- 3 cups cooked linguine
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES Original according to package directions. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. In large bowl toss together linquine, tomato, peas, zucchini, celery, carrots, salad dressing, onion, garlic powder and paprika. Add patties. Toss to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
YIELD: 6 servings