What better way to start the new year off than with an amazing one and a half mile hike. Start those New Year’s resolutions, that we all make and forget about, off on the RIGHT FOOT! Get out there with the family and the dogs for a fun enjoyable hike.
Here are the details:
Begin the New Year outdoors! Come hike through the limestone gullies to Tonkawa Cave, walk up the steps to the Rock Tower, and view wildlife at the Wash Pond.
• Hike is approximately 1.5 miles and the difficulty will be moderate. This winding trail has several stone steps and some steep areas and is considered primitive.
• Be sure to wear proper attire, comfortable hiking shoes and bring a bottle of water.
• Pets are welcomed but must be on a leash no longer than six feet.
• Due to terrain, strollers and other wheeled devices are not recommended.
• The hike is free; however, park entrance fees do apply. $2 per person 13 & older. Children 12 & under are FREE. For more information: Click Here