Graveyard Pudding Cups!
BOOOOOOOOO!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!! Who else is a ghost this halloween!? No ghosts out there? It’s ok! Fill up your kitchen with some spooky little guys! Prepping for a Halloween party or simply making the kids a ghostly after school treat.
Wait for the kids to come home after school to help on this one! I love recipes that are not only fun and yummy but educational too! Let them get involved, measuring, counting, it goes a long way in math skills and they get to enjoy their work at the end! 🙂 Don’t forget to grab CHINET crystal cups for this treat, save on dishes while giving your little ghosts and goblins a fun treat!
What you need:
- 1 package of 8 oz. chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Halloween Peeps
- Pumpkin Candies
- Chinet® Cut Crystal® cups.
What to do:
- Add one package of chocolate instant pudding mix and cold milk into a mixing bowl. Combine using a hand-mixer. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into Chinet® Cut Crystal® cups.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on each cup.
- Place Peep Halloween characters and pumpkin candies on top.
How cute are these?!!? Super simple and a delicious treat for after school, Halloween parties and even an after dinner dessert 🙂 Change this up too! You can use vanilla pudding with green food die and make these zombie pudding cups! The possibilities are deliciously endless!
For some additional savings with CHINET and other spooooky recipes for your Halloween, visit us at www.chinetmilitary.com!