NAF Job Fair May 23rd
The Directorate of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR) will host a Job Fair event where the community at large will have an opportunity to get information and apply for jobs on Fort Carson.
The DFMWR is actively pursuing candidates to fill positions that include but are not limited to:
• Child, Youth & Program Assistants
• Maintenance / Motor Vehicles Operators
• Cooks & Waiters
• Custodial Workers and more
- Prospective applicants can pre register at www.usajobs.gov
- Don’t miss out on this chance to be a part of something greater than yourself!
- For more information on required documents and pre-registration job postings, please visit www.facebook.com/CARSONNAFHROT
- For questions regarding the event or questions on how to gain access to Fort Carson, please call (719) 526-4445