Hey there Foodie Friday friends! I have tried to find recipes all month long to help you in your deciding what to make for your holiday tables and this one is another winner! Using favorite KRAFT and Nabisco items we usually have handy, you have a dessert that is sure to have everyone saying YUUUM!
What you need:
- Philadelphia cream cheese – 1 package (8oz)
- Nabisco Vanilla wafers (about 2 1/3 cups)
- 3 Tbsp of caramel ice cream topping
- 4- 4ounce Bakers semi sweet chocolate broken into pieces and melted
- 1/4 cup chopped Planters pecans
What to do:
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended
- Shape into 42 (1 inch) balls
- Freeze for 10 minutes
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and place them on a single layer of shallow waxed paper lined pan
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm
- Resist the urge to eat just one!
This recipe is perfect for your holiday parties or table for just you and the family. Since this is no bake and can be frozen for later you can always have some as a treat any other day of the week! Don’t forget to pick up your ingredients at your local commissary and NO BAKE away!
For more delicious recipes be sure to follow us every Foodie Friday!