Baked Chick Salad Recipe #MeatlessMonday
Happy Monday to you! Did you over indulge celebrating the men in your lives? We sure did! We didn’t get to celebrate Father’s Day with our father’s but our children were able to celebrate my husband, their father. We are big on brunch so I went all out. It was a wonderful day! Now that the celebrating is done it’s back to making healthy and sensible meals. This week’s Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms products #MeatlessMonday recipe is one you’re going to enjoy!
Baked Chik Salad Recipe
MorningStar Farms® Chik Patties®, frozen peas, green bell peppers and American cheese give this one-dish meal all the flavors of a salad. Serve it warm for lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 70 min
You’re going to love this recipe!
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded American cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Chik Patties® Original
1. Place MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES, celery, peas, pimiento, green pepper, and onion in large mixing bowl.
2. Combine 1/2 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and lemon juice. Add to MORNINGSTAR FARMS CHIK PATTIES mixture, tossing to combine. Place in shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with chips and remaining cheese. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
Pretty easy and you’re going to make it many times over this Summer. Make sure to check the rest of the savings and recipes by Kellogg’s!
If you enjoy eating our #MeatlessMonday recipes, please tweet us your meals!