There are so many things I love about Coca-Cola, especially their support they give our service men and women!
Did you know that Coca-Cola has actually supported the United State Military since World War II? In fact, that’s when the relationship started between the two!
When the U.S. entered the war, former Coca-Cola president, Robert Woodruff wanted to make sure that every man in uniform, no matter where they were or how much it would cost the company, could get a bottle of Coca-Cola for 5 cents. It was at that moment that spurred the opening of many plants worldwide to provide this request. That’s just a snippet of this truly amazing story of the journey and partnership between Coca-Cola and the U.S. Military.
Want to read the story in its entirety? Well, you actually can on your FREE WWII reusable bag!
- Head to your local Commissary store (DECA only)
- Purchase these 3 participating items: 24-pack Patriotic Cans of Coca-Cola, 8-pack Powerade Mountain Berry Blast, and a 64 ounce bottle of Gold Peak Sweet Tea
- Have your Commissary Rewards Card handy 🙂
- Receive your FREE reusable Coca-Cola/WWII tote bag!
- Finish reading the amazing story of when Coca-Cola started supporting the military
So, head to your local Commissary to pick up your FREE bag … but hurry, because supplies are limited and will go FAST!!!