What is better than cheesecake? NOTHING right?! WELL, now you can up your cheesecake game and incorporate some delicious fresh fruit! This yummy recipe is all ages friendly, perfect to whip up for any time of the day and super easy to make! And extra plus is this is a perfect potluck/bbq recipe! Cost is low, its a crowd-pleaser and you won’t be spending HOURS in the kitchen baking while it’s sunny and beautiful out!
This dish is a hit especially with the kiddos! All of their favorite fruits are mixed into the salad. What a perfect treat for those lazy summer afternoons when you are fresh back from the pool, or playing with friends.
A mixture of sweetness, juicy fruit, and hey…..can we agree it’s healthy since it has tons of fresh fruit?! Here you have it……
Hawaiian Fruit Salad!
what you need:
- 1 (8oz) package of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (3.4oz) package of instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 cup of French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 4 mandarin oranges
- 1 (20oz) of Del Monte pineapple tidbits
- 3 kiwi
- 2 mangoes
- 1 banana
- juice of 1/2 lemon
what to do:
- wash, hull and slice strawberries
- peel, separate mandarines
- peel, slice up kiwi
- peel, slice up mangoes
- combine all the fruit into a bowl
- in a separate bowl combine the pudding mix, creamer, and cream cheese, slowly. Do not pour all the creamer in at once, slowly add it to avoid clumps.
- add cheesecake mixture to the fruit
- in a small separate bowl, peel and cut up banana into small coins. pour in the lemon juice and coat the bananas, drain.
- slowly fold in the banana coins into the rest of your fruit salad
- SERVE IT UP AND ENJOY!
With the combination of fresh fruit, Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Del Monte Pineapples, this super easy, crazy yummy fruit salad is the perfect addition to your table today!