The weather is finally warming up and I couldn’t be more excited. The summer months will be here before we know it and I have so many plans already. I always look forward to picnics, barbeques, and hanging out at the beach. Another great way to kick back and relax is always spending time with family and friends. There is nothing I enjoy more than sharing a great dish or snack with some of my favorite people. No matter what activities you plan to try this summer just remember: Planning ahead is the key to living with more spontaneity. Stock up on everyone’s favorite Nabisco snacks and be ready for more summer fun.
I’m so happy I found this great recipe and it’s just perfect for the holidays.
HONEY MAID PATRIOTIC S’MORES
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (8 squares)
- 4 Marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white, and blue)
- 2 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), broken in half
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place graham squares in single layer on baking sheet.
- Dip 1 marshmallow in water; gently shake off excess water before rolling marshmallows in sprinkles. Place on 1 graham square. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and sprinkles. (You will have 4 topped graham squares and 4 plain graham squares).
- Bake 2 to 3 mins or until marshmallows are puffed. Immediately place 1 chocolate piece on each plain graham square. Sandwich chocolate-and-marshmallow-topped squares to make 4 s’mores; press together gently to secure.
Be sure to get out and try lots of fun activities this summer just don’t forget the #nabisco and remember to #plantobespontaneous