- 10 strawberries, divided
- 1 can (12.5 oz.) chunk white meat chicken in water, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. chopped green onions, divided
- 30 RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers
- Cut 8 strawberries into 30 thin slices; reserve for later use. Chop remaining strawberries.
- Combine chicken and mayonnaise in a medium bowl. Add chopped strawberries and 2 Tbsp. onions; mix lightly.
- Top crackers with reserved strawberry slices, chicken salad, and remaining onions.
- 3 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (3/4 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 5 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 30 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Season chicken with pepper. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Cool.
- Chop chicken; place in a medium bowl. Add carrots and celery; mix well.
- Mix mayonnaise and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) wing sauce until blended. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto crackers; top with cheese. Drizzle lightly with remaining wing sauce.