Can everyone believe we are only a week away from the holiday!? Has everyone had their ugly sweater parties, white elephant, work and military holiday parties? We get the the point we are tying up loose ends, buying last minute presents and preparing our own Holiday meal for family. I have my parents coming in town along with single soldier invites we do every year. I tend to shoot myself in the foot and try new recipes but so far….knock on wood, they have all been huge hits! Check this perfect appetizer to make for your crew to work on while your Holiday dinner gets ready 🙂
Pull Apart Holiday Wreath Bread
What you need:
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Sabra® Spinach Parmesan Dip
- 1 jar (6 oz) finely chopped artichoke hearts, drained well
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 lb prepared pizza dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnishing (optional)
- Cranberries, for garnishing (optional)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Mix together Parmesan cheese, dip, artichokes and lemon juice; set aside.
- Remove one third of dough; set aside. Divide remaining dough into 15 equal portions. Roll each portion into 1/4-inch thick round and stuff with 2 tsp Parmesan and artichoke filling. Pinch ends together to seal and roll into balls. Divide reserved dough into 10 smaller portions. Roll each portion into 1/4-inch thick round and stuff with remaining Parmesan and artichoke filling. Pinch ends together to seal and roll into balls.
- Arrange larger balls, side by side and seam side down, on parchment paper–lined pizza pan to form 14-inch circle. Place smaller balls, side by side and seam side down, inside the round of larger balls. Whisk egg with 1 tbsp water. Brush balls evenly with egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Transfer to serving platter and garnish with rosemary sprigs and/or cranberries (if using).
- Substitute thyme or bay leaves for rosemary sprigs if desired.
- Substitute dried cranberries for pomegranate seeds if desired.
Yummy, easy and a crowd pleaser! Keep this recipe handy as it is easy to substitute ingredients to make it perfect for anytime!
For hot deals and other recipes with PEPSI, be sure to visit us at www.pepsimilitary.com!