- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- OREO Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Chop 8 cookies. Add 3/4 cup chopped cookies to pudding along with the whipped topping; mix well. Reserve remaining chopped cookies for later use.
- Refrigerate the pudding mixture for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Spoon pudding mixture into serving dish; sprinkle reserved chopped cookies around edge of the pudding.
- Serve with additional cookies for dipping.
●15 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped