One of my favorite chain restaurants and one of my favorite appetizers to recreate. These Avocado Egg Rolls are perfect for a snack before a meal or to bring to a party!
- 3 Avocados
- 1/3 Cups Cilantro
- 1/3 Cups Red Onion
- 4 Tbsp Sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Egg Roll Wraps
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Dice up Avocados
- Add all ingredients, but the Sweet Chili Sauce and Egg Roll Wrap, together into a bowl and mix together
- Add a large spoonful to an egg roll wrap, water the edges, and roll it up.
- Fry on each side until golden.
- Slice diagonally and serve with Sweet Chili Sauce
What Copy Cat Recipe do you want to learn next?