Summer is blazing.. at least it is here on the East Coast! I love the heat, so while my kids complain, I am secretly living in heaven. However, trying to find desserts that can be prepared on these warm days without using the oven can be difficult. But then I remembered this delicious recipe that I had stored away and pulled it out. You cannot go wrong with OREO’s at all!! This super simple delight is so easy, and takes only minutes to prepare! I keep most of these ingredients stocked just for times like this, when I need something awesome for either a last minute get together or just a small snack at the house. I snagged this awesome recipe from a friend of mine when we were stationed at Fort Lewis, and this has been a favorite go to ever since! Super easy to double or triple, and always a hit no matter where we take it!
Knowing that I had promised a child dessert and that this would be enjoyed, I pulled everything out, and put it together. Ya’ll, this was gone FIVE MINUTES after I made it! It is that delicious!
- JELL-O brand Instant Vanilla Pudding – 2 small boxes or one large box
- 1 tub of COOL WHIP
- OREO’s – about 20 cookies
- Make the pudding as directed
- Add in the entire tub COOL WHIP and mix well
- Crunch up your cookies (I used a food chopper) to your desired consistency, and mix into the pudding mix.
- Put into the fridge for about 10 minutes to chill through
Easy peasy right?? Miminal clean up, and this is sure to be enjoyed by all! You might want to double the recipe so that you have enough to share with the rest of the family! The above recipe feeds about 8 people.