Middle Eastern Nachos #MeatlessMonday Recipe
Happy MeatlessMonday to you!! It’s also Labor Day so you are home enjoying a day off from work. This week’s recipe is super simple and delicious (as always!). There is nothing more we want on a day off than easy meals. As a mom and wife, cooking on a day off when everyone is home can be overwhelming. I know people that cook the full three meals. That’s awesome! But what’s more awesome is when you can do a delicious meal and it not take you all day! I’m happy to help by sharing this week’s easy Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms Products Meatless Monday recipe of..
Middle Eastern Nachos
These nachos are all about great taste and true simplicity. Garlic hummus, shredded vegetables and Garlic and Quinoa Burgers top the homemade pita chips.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 3 (6- to 7-inch) pita bread rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
- 1 1/4 cups roasted garlic hummus
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot, shredded cucumber or combination
1. Split pita rounds in half horizontally. Brush split side of each piece with oil. Cut each round into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with salt. (If necessary to maintain a single layer on baking sheet, bake pita wedges in two batches.) Bake at 350° F for 8 to 15 minutes or until crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers according to package directions. Cut into small pieces.
3. Spoon hummus onto pita wedges. Sprinkle with burger pieces and carrot.
Who loves hummus?! I recently started enjoying it. This recipe is one that will be a staple at our home for now on. I like to think I’m the queen of easy and delicious!!
Happy Monday to you and yours!