Mu Shu Style Stir Fry #MeatlessMonday
This week’s #MeatlessMonday recipe is absolutely easy and delicious! Using a Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers you’ll make this awesome recipe!
Are you the type of person that likes to try different cuisines? I love trying new recipes. While the hubs and I are big on trying new things the kids can be a little more difficult. Finding recipes that they will want to try can be challenging. The recipe for Mu Shu stir fry will be one that will the kids will enjoy saying and learn more about.
Mu Shu Style Stir Fry
Give mu shu made easy a try. Similar in taste to the filled Chinese rice pancakes, this stir-fry uses Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers and pre-shredded broccoli slaw to make quick work of dinner preparation. *Make sure to double up on this recipe if you are feeding a family of four. *
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 4 ounces shitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups packaged broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper strips
1. Remove and discard mushroom stems. Thinly slice mushroom caps. Set aside. In small bowl stir together hoisin sauce, water and ginger. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick wok or skillet cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic & Quinoa Burgers over medium heat for 9 to 10 minutes or until heated through, turning once. Remove from wok. Cut each burger into 6 wedges. Set aside.
3. In same wok heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add broccoli slaw and red pepper. Stir-fry about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Stir hoisin sauce mixture into vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until heated through. Gently stir in burger pieces. Spoon onto serving plates.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!