What You Need
- 1 container (16 oz.) light sour cream, divided
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) guacamole
- 11 EACH red and yellow grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks, divided
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. sour cream into small resealable plastic bag; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix remaining sour cream with cream cheese spread and taco seasoning mix until blended. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread sour cream mixture into 13×9-inch rectangle on platter; top with guacamole.
- Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle sour cream mixture into lines over guacamole to resemble football field. Top with tomatoes for the football players.
- Add salsa and shredded cheese to platter as shown in photo. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Top dip with 1 rinsed 15.5-oz. can black beans in addition to the salsa, spooning beans onto one end of dip and salsa onto other end.
Cooking time (duration)
Prep: 30 min Total: 1 hr 30 min
Number of servings (yield)
32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each
240 calories, 13g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 480mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 5g protein
• Substitute shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese for the shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend.
• Serve with WHEAT THINS Big Snacks instead of the WHEAT THINS Original Snacks. Makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS Big Snacks each.
• Note The cream cheese mixture can be refrigerated up to 12 hours before using as directed.