My favorite time of year is here! Holiday party central! I love being able to find the goodies that no one else is going to bring. I found this recipe and knew immediately that I would have a winner on the table! Let me tell you – I tripled this recipe and came home with a clean platter! Easy to make, and so delicious! It is a win win for all! I used the special extra (noted at the bottom of the recipe) for some of the ones I did, and I think they were the first ones to go.
Spruce up your holiday party with this deliciousness from KRAFT! The bacon and Cream Cheese mix is perfect for any get together! Keep this recipe for future usage, as you are sure to be asked to bring it again and again. Be sure to check the KRAFT page for even more delicious recipes, savings, and tips! You will be glad that you did!
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except crescent dough.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto dough triangles, adding about 1 tsp. to each. Roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point sides down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Cooking time (duration)
Prep Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 35 min.
Number of servings (yield)
Nutrition Information Per Serving (PHILLY and regular crescent rolls): 190 calories, 13g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 25mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 5g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (Neufchatel & Reduced Fat Crescents): 160 calories, 10g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 5g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 4%DV calcium, 4%DV iron.
Save 30 calories and 3 g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls.
Sprinkle lightly with poppy seed before baking.