School is starting; temps are cooling, which means it’s almost cold and flu season.
Be proactive in the defense against colds and the flu, and create a kit. That way, when someone like myself falls victim to the cold or flu (which inevitably we all will), I just grab our “sick box” and have everything I need
Here’s what I put in mine:
- Advil – for those headaches, aches and pains
- Chapstick – My lips always get chapped, and I can never find any when I need it
- Theraflu – targets your worst symptoms fast
- Flonase – helps clear your sinuses to help you breathe
- Robitussin – for those pesky coughs
- Electrolytes -to help keep hydrated
- Centrum – still important to take your vitamins
- Emergen C – especially for those who aren’t sick!
- Favorite comfort tea – hot tea with honey always helps me and my family feel better
- Throat Lozenges
Check out Haleon deals at https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/brands/haleon and head to your local Commmissary for everything you need to brace yourself for cold and flu season.