Dessert is one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. There are so many fabulous desserts that can be served. With the fourth of July coming up quickly, it is time to roll out the red carpet and find the highlights to put on the table!
I have been using the Brownie Blast Delight for many many years. Back in the day, I used to work as a waitress for a steakhouse that went out of business. This was one of our most popular desserts. I began making it during my college years for get togethers, and then once I got married I continued to make it for many of the military functions that we would attend. Being able to dress up this brownie dish makes it fun! Use red, white and blue sprinkles to dress up the top of your brownie if you want, or any other number of fun add-ons!
Here is what you need:
- Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Topping
- Make the brownies as directed on the box. I use two boxes to make the brownies thicker. If you are making for more than six people, you will need to up the number of boxes used.
- Once the brownies are done, allow to cool for just a few minutes. (The warmer the brownie, the more delicious the dessert).
- Top the brownie with a generous serving of Ice Cream
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the top of the ice cream and brownie, and then top with whipped topping.
- Hot Fudge or Caramel
This is a really easy dessert to put together! Kids, adults and anyone in between will absolutely fall in love with this dish! Become the MVP of your parties! Get ready for awesome! Share your brownie creations with us!