Caprese Avocado Toast
It’s that summer bod prepare time right?! I know I am watching what I eat more as well as satisfying the crowd! CHINET brings us this super delicious, crowd pleasing and yes…healthier recipe!!! When I found this, it was perfect!! This is not only awesome for me to snack on, but when entertaining this summer, it will make for the perfect appetizer for our backyard bar-b-ques! Not only did CHINET hook us up with such a fantastic recipe but they are also hooking me up with serving and clean up ease! With CHINET plates, this recipe will go from serving in style to easy clean up in minutes! Saves me the washing dishes fun, and gives me more time with family and friends!
Seriously, get to the commissary and stock up on the amazing deals on CHINET products right now! Keep out of the kitchen and spend more time with friends and family this summer, plan ahead for trips and birthday parties, and of course – enjoy saving money!
What you need:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Cut open the avocado and scoop the flesh into a bowl, discarding the pit. Add the lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper. Use a fork to mash the ingredients to desired consistency.
- Spread the mashed avocado evenly onto toasted bread slices. Top with fresh mozzarella slices, tomatoes, and basil. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
Sooo easy, fulfilling and super yummy!!!
For some more fantastic recipes with CHINET as well as some saving opportunities for all your back yard summer BBQ needs, visit us at www.chinetmilitary.com!!