Lets welcome 2022 with a POP!
Not the champagne type of POP!
Although, it wouldn’t be New Years Eve without a bit of bubbly 😉
Celebrate with DIY confetti poppers! The kids will have a blast making AND using them.
So grab all the empty toilet paper rolls lying around and lets get popping!
What You Need:
-Toilet paper rolls
-Confetti (you can make your own just cut up small pieces of paper)
– Things to decorate your toilet paper rolls with ( markers, paint, wrapping paper, etc…)
- Tie The deflated balloon like you normally would
- Then Cut the top of the balloon off
- Wrap the cut half of the balloon over one side of the toilet paper roll (tie the bottom)
- Tape the edges of the balloon over the tp roll
- Decorate the toilet paper roll, if you desire ( I covered mine with wrapping paper.) I cover over the balloon for a cleaner look.
- Put confetti into the open side of the tube, so it lays into the balloon side.
- Pull the tied portion of the balloon down, let go and POP!
Wishing You A Very “Popping” 2022!!!