Go Team, GO! Who are you “ROOT-ing” for during the Big Game? Whether you like the teams, a good game, or the commercials (me!), you will probably be feasting all day long. Make sure that you don’t forget a yummy dessert! Consider trying out this amazingly easy & delicious recipe for Mug Root Beer Cupcakes! This super easy, two-ingredient cupcake recipe will help get your Big Game Party going when you decorate them in your favorite football themed toppers! With just a hint of the Mug Root Beer flavor in the cupcakes, it will get you ready to cheer and ROOT for your favorite team!
What You Need
- 1 12 oz. Can of Mug Root Beer
- 1 Box of White Cake Mix
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350°.
2. Place cupcake liners into your cupcake/muffin tin
3. In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix and the Mug Root Beer together. Using an electric mixer, beat it on a low speed for the first minute. Then, continue for an additional 2 mins at a medium speed.
4. Gently fill each liner 3/4 full with the batter.
5. Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan.
7. Remove and continue allowing it to cool on a cooling rack until they are cooled completely.
8. If preferred, add frosting on top.
9. Serve & Enjoy!