Can you believe March is already here? It’s total madness! And in the spirit, we are
getting our house ready to suit up for the Final Four™. We are huge basketball fans
at my house and though our Alma Maters rarely make it very far in the NCAA™
tournament, we still huddle up in the living room to see every game until the very
As you all know, my little family is big on snacking, so you know there is a recipe for
every game here. My husband loves everything spicy, so I always look for new
twists on old favorites. This time we are trying out Spicy Chicken RITZ Nachos. It
takes his tried-and-true favorite, Buffalo chicken, and spreads it out over a bed of
crackers like his second favorite, Nachos. It’s super easy to make, super convenient
to eat while watching any game, and the kids even love it too!
Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 25 min Makes: 12 servings, 5 topped crackers
What You Need
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 60 RITZ Crackers
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced celery
- 1 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with parchment; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken and 3 Tbsp. wing sauce.
- Place crackers, with sides overlapping slightly, in 5 rows of 12 crackers each
on prepared baking sheet to form 13 x 9-inch rectangle.
- Top with layers of 1 cup shredded cheese, chicken mixture and remaining
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with blue cheese, onions and celery.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and remaining wing sauce.
parchment and spray with cooking spray. Place crackers in concentric circles on
prepared pizza pan, overlapping edges of crackers as necessary to evenly cover
bottom of pan. Top with layers of shredded cheese and chicken mixture, then bake
and top with remaining ingredients as directed.
size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 0g dietary fiber, 1g total sugars
includes 1g added sugars, 8g protein
for an extra kick, black olives if you please, switch to ranch dressing instead of blue
cheese, or use any type of meat or cheese substitute to make it vegan friendly.
There are so many options that it will be a slam dunk in your household too!
So be sure to head down to your local commissary before tip-off and grab all the
ingredients for Spicy Chicken RITZ Nachos. And best of luck to all teams heading
into the Final Four ™!