Did ya’ll know that October is National Pasta month? I didn’t, but we LOVE pasta in this house! At least one meal, if not two, each week are some sort of pasta dish. It is quick, the kids love it, and the clean up is mostly a breeze! I wanted to make something a little different this week, as the usual dishes are starting to get boring (aside from spaghetti, which my son would eat daily if I let him). So a little thought, some finagling, and viola.. I had a new dish! Now, this one is easy enough that when I don’t feel like cooking, my husband will get into the kitchen and cook! That to me is a HUGE win.
Let me tell you mama’s out there, you are going to want to save this one! You can make it ahead of time and freeze it for future usage, make it for an easy potluck get together, or just have an easy meal for your weekly menu’s.
Here is what you need:
- 1 pound of pasta – anything but spaghetti noodles works well
- 1- 1/2 jars of Classico Alfredo Sauce
- Parsley Flakes
- KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese – two small packages
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Make noodles as normal to your liking.
- Pour noodles into bowl, and gradually mix in the Alfredo Sauce.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle liberally with the two packages of KRAFT Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and put into the oven.
- Let bake until all the cheese has melted
- Pull out and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving (otherwise you will burn cheese to the top of your mouth – not that I would know….)
EASY PEASY!! This dish is a sure fire hit with all kids (and the family dog)! You cannot let this one get by you! Your local commissary carries everything that you need to create this delicious piece of cheesy heaven. Pair with your favorite veggies, or eat as is. You cannot mess this one up. Happy Eating!!