OMG! These pork chops came out so tender and delicious. They are now a new family favorite in our house! There are only 5 ingredients to make these super easy Pepsi Pork Chops in the Crock Pot. Put them on in the morning, and when dinnertime comes around, your family will be thanking you for this amazing dish!
Now, I know what you are probably thinking…Pepsi + Pork Chops, right?!?! YES! There is a saltiness from the soups, but when paired with the sweetness of the Pepsi, it makes for a delectable dish that your whole family will LOVE! So, what are you waiting for? Add this to your meal plan today!
What You Need:
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Packet of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Can of Pepsi
- 4 Pork Chops
1. Line your Crock Pot with a line for easy clean up.
2. Place your four pork chops in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
3. Sprinkle the packet of Onion Soup Mix over the top of the Pork Chops.
4. Add in the can of Cream of Chicken & Cream of Mushroom soups.
***I personally strain all of the chunks out of the creamed soups.***
5. Pour in the can of Pepsi.
6. Carefully mix the creamed soups, soup mix, and Pepsi with a small whisk to blend it all together.
7. Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for 8 hours, which is what I prefer.
8. Plate your pork chops and add your favorite sides, like mashed potatoes or rice and use the gravy to top.
For more delicious recipe ideas (and deals!) on your favorite PEPSI products, click here!