RITZ makes snacks happy!
Are you ready for snack heaven? No matter where you are, or what you are doing, RITZ crackers are perfect! Camping, holidays, birthdays, and more – dress these delicious crackers up for any occasion. Go with the classic cheese and crackers for a delicious treat, or discover new recipes from www.ritzcrackers.com and put a twist on your favorite eats.
I must share a few of my favorite recipes with you! My boys love to snack, and we have found a couple recipes that have quickly become staples in our home. RITZ Crackers stay on my list for the Commissary, and I also love the RITZ Fresh Stacks package because they come in smaller sleeves of crackers. Super convenient. II can give these to my kids to take outside with them for a quick snack when needed. Get your RITZ on and prepare to snack happy!
What you will need:
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- 2-1/2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 2-1/2 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Cover baking sheet with parchment.
- Dip half of each cracker in chocolate, then place on prepared baking sheet.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
What you need:
- 32 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 canned chipotle peppers, finely chopped
- ¾ finely shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheeses
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Cook Chicken, barbeque sauce and chipotle peppers in saucepan on medium heat for 5 minutes, or until heated through – stirring frequently.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and chicken mixture.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with jalapeno peppers.
Head on over to NabiscoMilitary.com for even more recipes, tips, treats, and more! And be sure to share your favorite recipes for RITZ Crackers! We would love to see how you TOP YOUR RITZ!