Smithfield Spiral Sliced Hams & Reynolds Pans are the perfect holiday helpers for the season. Smithfield Spiral Sliced Ham makes the perfect holiday dinner centerpiece and Reynolds multi-purpose roasting pans makes preparation and clean up a breeze.
We have an AMAZING COMMISSARY HOLIDAY DEAL on Smithfield Spirals Sliced Ham this holiday season!
$7 OFF COUPONS* are available while supplies last – look for the tags on the hams in the fresh meat section or special chilled holiday displays at your Commissary during November and December! *Limited quantity available
- Naturally Hickory Smoked or Brown Sugar (On sale for $2.49 per lb. through 12/31)
- Crunchy Glaze (On sale for $2.99 per lb. through 12/31)
There’s nothing you can’t do with Smithfield and Reynolds this season! Visit smithfield.com/HolidayHub to make every holiday soiree a breeze! Smithfield Spiral Hams are fully cooked – prep is simple!
How To Bake Your Smithfield Spiral Ham
- Heat oven to 275 degrees
- Remove packaging; place ham in a shallow roasting pan flat side down, and cover with foil
- Bake approximately 15 minutes per pound until heated through.
- Cut around the center bone and voila!
Approximate bake time for a half ham is 2 hours. Each ham is expertly crafted, hickory smoked and uniformly sliced. Smithfield Spiral Hams are available in Quarter or Half Hams. Quarter ham serves 6-8, half ham serves 12-16. (Each pound contains approx. 4 servings)
Spiral ham makes yummy leftover dishes for breakfast, lunch & dinner, including things like Campfire Nachos, Hawaiian Ham Skewers, Ham & Egg Bagel Sandwiches, Grilled Ham and Kale Salads, and this Cornbread Stuffing with Ham! One yummy recipe for leftovers is this hash!
Leftover Ham and Bacon Hash Recipe
What you need:
- Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Cubed Ham
- Smithfield® Hometown Original Bacon, cooked
- Smithfield® Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced Ham
- Eggs fried or poached to preference (optional)
- 2 lbs Yellow potatoes, diced
- 8 oz Button mushrooms, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1.5 cups cubed ham (about 8 ounces)
- 2/3 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh mozzarella (about 5 ounces), cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves (about ½ package), thinly sliced
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425oF. In large bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, salt and pepper until combined. Add potatoes and mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Spread potato mixture evenly onto 2 lightly oiled or nonstick rimmed baking pans and roast in oven for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes and mushrooms have started to brown, stirring halfway through cooking. Add any leftover bacon or ham to the mixture and stir.
- Add in roasted peppers to oven-safe serving casserole (if desired) and top with cheese. Bake for additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese has softened and begun to melt. Top hash with eggs cooked to your preference and sliced basil.
Don’t forget, your Commissary also offers convenient diced and cubed John Morrell Ham, which is also part of the Smithfield family of brands! Classic, tender & juicy – fully cooked and ready for your favorite recipes like breakfast casseroles, salads, omelets, pizza and appetizers too!
Here’s one of our favorite recipes using John Morrell Ham – Classic Chef Salad:
John Morrell Julienned Ham (8 oz.)
John Morrell Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked (8oz.)
Small head of bibb lettuce
1 pint of cherry tomatoes
¼ lb. of black olives
¼ lb. shredded cheddar cheese
¼ lb. thin-sliced carrots
2 hard-boiled eggs
Pre-made creamy ranch dressing
1. Wash and dry vegetables. Slice carrots. Drain olives from can or jar. Slice each hard-boiled egg into four pieces (cut length-wise). Tear bacon strips into bite-size pieces.
2. Place lettuce into a large bowl. Heap each ingredient onto the lettuce in separate sections.
3. When ready to serve, toss ingredients together.
4. Keep dressing on the side.
Visit Smithfield.com for heating instructions, recipes and holiday tips!