Happy Holidays, MMS Fans!! The holidays bring lots and lots of baking, and lots of happy faces. This particular recipe is PERFECT for the kids in your life! Help them enjoy the magic of the holidays while satisfying their sweet tooth! Set these out on your holiday tables as a yummy dessert to top off your holiday feasts!
This is also a perfect gift for the teachers in your lives. They work day in and day out with your children, helping nurture and grow their minds, so treat them today with this delicious recipe.
Santa Hat Cookie Ball Pops
What you need:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 lb. red candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup ready-to-spread white frosting
- 1/4 cup white nonpareils
What to do:
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 42 (1-inch) balls, then shape each ball into cone shape. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- MELT candy coating wafers as directed on package; stir in oil. Dip 1 lollipop stick into candy coating, then insert into bottom of each cone.
- DIP cookie pops, 1 at a time, into candy coating, turning to evenly coat cookie pop with candy coating; return to baking sheet.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- SPOON frosting into pastry bag fitted with star tip; use to decorate cookie pops to resemble Santa hats as shown in photo. Sprinkle edges and tips of hats with nonpareils. Keep refrigerated.