It is officially fall! Well, technically here in Texas it is still a bit warm, but all the scents of fall are starting to make me super excited. Fall is my favorite time of year and I have to be honest, it is totally because of the food. From amazing appetizers to delicious desserts, fall food is the best food! And thinking about dessert, I found this great recipe from Pepsi! It involves pretzels, marshmallows, butter, and chocolate chips. Is your mouth watering yet? I showed this recipe to my kiddos, and they instantly voted yes! Talk about a hit in my house. This dessert is a must try! Check it out below:
What You Need:
• ROLD GOLD® Tiny Twists Pretzels 12 CUPS
• Butter, unsalted 3 TBSP
• Mini marshmallows 6 CUPS
• Pretzel salt 1 TSP
• Mini chocolate chips 1 1/4 CUP
• Mini marshmallows for topping 2 CUPS
1. Combine butter and marshmallows in a 6-quart saucepan until melted and smooth like
2. Cook marshmallows for 1 minute after they have completely melted.
3. Add 12 cups pretzels and pretzel salt and stir gently with a rubber spatula over a very
low flame. Gently press the contents of pot into a well-greased half hotel pan lined with
parchment and allow to set up.
4. Before serving sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips and marshmallows for topping then
toast gently under a broiler until marshmallows begin to turn golden.
5. Allow to completely cool before cutting.
This recipe is so super simple and cooks quick. 20 minutes and you have an amazing treat to
snack on after dinner. For full directions and more recipes click here Pepsi. And right now, at
your local commissary, look for these coupons on your favorite Pepsi products.
For more recipes, coupons, and deals visit www.mymilitarysavings.com.