It’s Foodie Friday ya’ll! Tis the season of giving and that is exactly what I thought about when looking for something to make for everyone today. This recipe, brought to us by KRAFT was a perfect find for just this! This can be used as a simple appetizer when having company over, or you can do what I did and bought cute little holiday bags to pass out to coworkers, teachers, neighbors and friends.
Here is your holiday snack….
what you need:
- 2tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground red cayenne pepper
- 1 can (10oz) PLANTERS Mixed nuts
what to do
- Heat oven to 375
- mix butter and seasoning until well blended
- pour over nuts in a large bowl and toss it evenly until it is evenly coated
- spread onto the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan
- bake 7-10 min or until lightly toasted, stirring after 5 minutes
YUUUM!! A perfect little snack to go, to hand out to friends or to keep at home for an appetizer. Dress them up or dress them down, this holiday snack will be sure to please any tummy!
For more delicious recipes, be sure to stop by every Friday for Foodie Friday!!