This post was sponsored by J&J. The thoughts and opinions are my own.
With the start of cold and flu season, we begin the never-ending job of combating those germs to keep them at bay. It can be a bit difficult with the kids in school as we are not there to ensure that they are keeping their hands clean and off their faces.
We want to help keep you healthy and happy this holiday season, so here are a few mom-approved tips! Talk to your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Sleep – this might not seem like a huge deal, but getting regular sleep can help to ensure that your body stays healthy. Fight those germs while you get a great night’s rest!
- Wash your hands – washing your hands frequently can help to minimize the germs. Wash hands after sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose. Hand sanitizer is great when you are not near a sink, but it does not replace soap and water.
- Stay hydrated – keeping your body hydrated goes hand in hand with sleep. Keeping hydrated can help to flush toxins from your body.
- Up that Vitamin C – eat foods that are rich in Vitamin C. Adding this vitamin to your diet can help to keep those nasty germs at bay by giving a boost to your immune system.
- Keep your spaces tidy – keeping a clean living area can help cut down on the build up of germs.
In addition to the above tips, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. has medicine you may need to help fight the cold and flu when it sneaks up on you. Tylenol® Cold + Flu Severe is there to help ease your cold and flu symptoms to help keep you running at your best. When children get sick, Children’s Tylenol® Cold + Flu for kids can help ease their cold and flu symptoms as well. Use these medicines as directed.
Visit this link to find savings on all your favorite Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. products available at your local Commissary.
Remember, use all products only as directed.