Tomato Basi Burger Caprese Salad Recipe #MeatlessMonday
Happy Monday! This week’s Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms Products Meatless Monday recipe was inspired from a sample of mozzarella I had this weekend.
Tomato Basil Burger Caprese Salad Recipe
MorningStar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers turn classic Caprese salad into an enticing main dish.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers
- 1 cup torn mixed spring greens or torn mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon balsamic-basil vinaigrette salad dressing or balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 ounce fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced, or 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1. Cook burger according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl toss together greens and salad dressing. Arrange on serving plate. Top with tomato and burger. Arrange cheese on top. Drizzle with vinegar. Sprinkle with pepper. Garnish as desired.
Super easy right?! And nom nom nom delicious! This is one of those recipes you won’t even have to mention is a meatless meal. It’s so delicious no one will know!
Share your meatless meals with us by using the #MeatlessMonday hashtag and tagging us on Twitter @MyMilitarySvgs!