Happy MeatlessMonday! This week’s delicious recipe is one you can whip up super fast or pre-prepare to save time! Nothing like a meal that you can make in a flash right?! Thanks to Kellogg’s brand MorningStar Farms Products you can do just that with the Basil Vegetable Wraps!
Basil Vegetable Wraps
A touch of garlic, fresh basil leaves and sun-dried tomatoes give these wraps an Italian accent.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 package (7.9 oz.) MorningStar Farms®Garden Veggie Nuggets
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 oil-packed, sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/3 cups shredded carrots
- 4 (8-inch) tomato- or spinach-flavored tortillas, warmed
- 20 to 24 large fresh basil leaves
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Garden Veggie Nuggets according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl stir together mayonnaise, tomatoes, garlic and cayenne pepper. Add carrots. Toss to combine.
3. Arrange basil leaves on tortillas. Top with nuggets and carrot mixture. Fold-up bottoms. Roll into cones. Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy this fast and delicious recipe!