Hi there Foodie Friday fans!!!
Are you always willing to try a new recipe? Maybe, something in a category you have never made? Then this recipe brought to you by KRAFT recipes is the perfect fall favorite recipe for you to try! Made this for the first time this week, and I was a tad hesitant. As easy as it looks, trying something NEW is scary! Let me tell you, this was a HIT!!!! I bought some vanilla ice cream to change it up from whip cream and it was Y UUUUU MMMMMMMM!
What you need:
- 4 cups of fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) JELL-0 Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
What to do:
- Heat oven to 350
- Combine the berries in a 1qt round microwavable casserole dish. Microwave on HIGH for 1 min. Stir in all BUT 1tsp of sugar, dry pudding mix and 1/4 cup water into berry mixture. Keep that 1tsp of sugar close by, you will use in the next step!
- Mix baking mix, sour cream and remaining water. Drop in 6 mounds (do not let them touch!) over fruit mixture. Mix that 1tsp of sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over dough.
- Bake for 35min or until the fruit mixture gets hot and bubbly and biscuits are lightly brown. Serve warm with Cool Whip, or ice cream like my kiddos asked for 🙂
Super simple, a change up from cake or cookies for dessert and DELICIOUS!
Stay tuned every Friday for a new recipe to add to your cook books!