OH EM GEE YA’LL… HAPPY NOVEMBER!!! The holidays are heeeere!!! Where you can sing carols and eat food (calories don’t count 😉 ) and see family and friends! One of my favorite things to do around the holiday season is bake! It can be cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies…. doesn’t matter, I love baking! Cookie exchanges are my absolute favorite, I get to bake and taste other yummy treats, learn new recipes! I found this recipe brought to you by KRAFT, and I thought it would be perfect to kick off the holiday season!
WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIE BRITTLE
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1tsp CALUMET baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped PLANTERS macadamias
- 3oz BAKERS White chocolate, broken into small pieces
What to do:
- Heat oven to 350
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl (no nuts yet!)
- Add melted butter and vanilla, mix well
- Add nuts and mix until blended
- Press mixture onto the bottom of a 15 X 10 X 1 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until lightly browned then turn off your oven
- Let dessert stand in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- Melt chocolate as directed on package, drizzle over dessert and let stand until firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Pack these delicious treats into festive bags for neighbors, friends, treats for kids at school or lunch break for you and yours. However you share the joy, everyone and their bellies are sure to smile 🙂