Do we need another reason to love this beautiful weather? YES!! With our longer days, and lovely sunshine, we can now begin to open our backyards for outside activities. As we prepare to begin hosting our friends for backyard BBQs, we search for delicious treats to tempt those appetites. Whatever meal you choose to start with, make sure you follow up with a BAM! Dessert is one of the most important items on our menu’s and the amazing dessert that Kellogg’s has to offer are AMAZING!
I love dessert. Dessert gives you something to look forward to, even through the most delicious of dinners. No matter the ages of your dinner guests, from 1-99, everyone is going to fall in love with this heavenly treat. Super easy to make and even easier to make it disappear off your plate! Grab these items while at your local commissary, and prepare to bring your strong dessert game to your next gathering! Then make sure to visit https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/brands/kelloggs for more great deals, coupons, and recipes!
What You Need
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, chilled*
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- BEAT egg yolks in a medium bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Pour into crust.
- BAKE at 325° for 25 minutes. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- TOP with pie filling. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- SPRINKLE top with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
For a delicious change of pace, substitute your favorite flavor of fruit pie filling.
Cooking time (duration)
Prep Time: 5 min, Total Time: 255 min
Number of servings (yield)
Visit www.MyMilitarySavings.com for tips, hot deals, coupons, and MORE!