Oh My YUM! This skinny-tasting cake is just that since it is made with Diet Mountain Dew and light whipped topping. You will have all of your family asking for another slice of this delicious cake! This cake is so light and tasty and will be a great addition for an any time dessert that you can make simply & easily with just 4 ingredients.
What You Need:
- Strawberries, hulled & diced – I used frozen strawberries
- 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can or bottle (12 oz.) room temperature Diet Mountain Dew
- 1 container (8 oz.) thawed Light Whipped Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add the dry cake mix.
3. Carefully add the Diet Mountain Dew into the bowl of cake mix.
***Be aware that this will foam up when combined.***
4. Whisk the soda and cake mix together carefully, but don’t over-mix it.
5. Grease your pan before adding the mixture in and then spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
6. Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
7. While the cake is baking, now is a great time to hull & dice up your strawberries.
8. Check your cake with a toothpick. It is ready when the toothpick comes out clean!
9. Allow the cake to cool completely, and then add the whipped topping across the cake.
10. Top with strawberries and serve. ENJOY!
Want this in a printer-friendly version? Print it right Diet Mountain Dew Cake with Whipped Topping Recipe!
For more delicious recipe ideas (and deals!) on your favorite PEPSI products, click here!