Calling all sports fans! Do you like the idea of tailgating but would rather be in the comfort of your home or a friend’s house? With all the games and sports events coming up, NABISCO has some awesome recipes for you to try, while having a HOMEGATING party! Yes, it’s just like tailgating, except at home. Comfort food and appetizers, all while enjoying the game on the couch. This time we are highlighting this delicious and easy recipe using RITZ Crackers.
RITZ Loaded Mashed Potato Topper
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 1/2 cup hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican Cheese blend
- 6 slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions sliced
- HEAT oven to 350º Faranheit
- PLACE crackers in a single layer on a foil-covered baking sheet.
- TOP with potatoes, cheese, and bacon.
- BAKE 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- TOP with remaining ingredients
*This recipe only takes 20 minutes of prep time! So simple!
*It can be optional to add the green onion, if your family does not like them. My daughters are not fans of green onions, therefore we don’t use them. This recipe is just as amazing with or without them!!
For even more delicious recipes and Commissary savings be sure to visit NabiscoMilitary.com