Hey there wing fans!! We do wing Wednesday every Wednesday but this go round, we craved it an extra time in the week. So, this Foodie Friday, we are comin’ atcha with some yummy wings! Normally we do bbq or hot, but wanted to change up the norm and went with Garlic Parmesan wings. This super easy recipe will have your family asking for more, so keep this one around to make again and again! Let me add that these are OVEN BAKED! If you are anything like me, I am not a huge fan of frying, I feel like the smell just lingers around, so much clean up and if that oil starts to pop..it’s scary! Oven Baked wings can still come out crispy and delicious.
GARLIC PARMESEAN WINGS
What you need:
- 2 dozen chicken wings, seperated
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup of KRAFT Parmesan cheese
What to do:
- Cover a cooking sheet in foil, add chicken wings, salt and pepper the wings. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drain off liquid and heat oven broiler to high. Broil for 15-20 minutes until brown and crispy. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn!
- In a shallow pan, add oil and butter, let melt, then add garlic and let it marinate on medium about 3 minutes. Pour mixture into bowl, then add parsley and salt.
- Remove crispy wings from oven, and place into bowl. Toss wings to coat with mixture. Remove to serving tray and sprinkle with KRAFT Parmesan cheese.
OH MY GOSH guys…. just typing this out is making my water for some more wings!! For more yummy recipes, keep tuned to Foodie Friday each Friday!