What You Need
- 1 cup turkey pepperoni slices (about 2 oz.), divided 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 5 sticks (1 oz. each) reduced-fat mozzarella string cheese 1 pitted black olive, cut crosswise in half
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 2 pepperoni slices for later use; chop remaining pepperoni slices.
- Beat Neufchatel, oregano, 1 cup shredded mozzarella and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan in medium
bowl with mixer until blended.
- Spread onto bottom of 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with chopped pepperoni and green peppers.
- Cover with pizza sauce; top with remaining shredded mozzarella and Parmesan
- Pull string cheese into strips; place over dip to resemble a mummy. Add reserved pepperoni slices for the mummy’s eyes, tucking pepperoni slices under cheese strips until partially covered.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min. or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Place olive halves on pepperoni slices for the pupils of the mummy’s eyes.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or oregano for the dried oregano leaves.
- Substitute a 9-inch pie plate for the 2-qt. casserole dish.
Add 3/4 cup of your favorite pizza toppings, such as chopped onions, crumbled cooked bacon or sausage, sliced olives, or chopped cooked fresh broccoli or spinach, for the chopped pepperoni and green peppers.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 170 calories, 9g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 5g total sugars includes 3g added sugars, 2g dietary fiber, 7g protein