- 32 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13×9-inch pan size) 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup lightly salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place 24 cookies, in 6 rows of 4 cookies each, on the bottom of the prepared pan. Chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; pour over cookies in the pan, completely covering cookies.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool completely.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar; spread over brownie. Top with marshmallows, nuts, and reserved chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from the pan before cutting into bars.