If I could have pumpkin spice everything all year round, it would be fabulous! BUUT, since I can’t do that, I resort to pumpkin EVERYTHING during the fall! This cake brought to you by KRAFT recipes is soooo delicious and a twist on the beloved tres leches cake.
What you need:
- 1 pkg of yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor. (I couldn’t find any, so I went with vanilla and still came out…. YUUUUUM!
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP whipped topping
What do to:
- Heat oven to 350
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for a 13 x 9 pan, blending dry pudding mix and 1/4 cup of the evaporated milk into batter before pouring into the prepared cake pan.
- Cool cake in pan for 10 min, then pierce with a large fork at 1/2 inch intervals
- Blend condensed milk, sour cream, pumpkin pie spice and remaining evaporated milk in blender until well blended. Slowly pour over cake and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Frost cake with Cool Whip before serving.
Pumpkin spice makes the world go round!! This is a fantastic recipe to entertain guests and show off your baking skills 😉 Yummy and super simple to bake! For more recipes, stay tuned every Friday for fun Foodie Friday! Any suggestions on what you would like to see us try?? Comment and let us know! Happy First Friday in October MMS Fans! Have a spooky great week!