Spring is here! This means BBQ’s, picnics, and everything outdoors! Spring time is our favorite time to grill with friends and family. From ribs, to fajitas, and everything in between, grilling is a great way to bring us all together. However, in my family, our favorite part of a get together is the dessert! Check out this simple yet delicious recipe from Pepsi:
What You Need:
How To Make It:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease and flour Bundt pan
- In a large bow, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add soda, oil, and eggs. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack. Drizzle with glaze if desired
- Glaze Instructions: In a bowl, combine the above ingredients and blend until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.
And right now in your local commissary you can find deals on all your favorite Pepsi products including Mountain Dew Spark! For more deals and savings on your favorite Pepsi products visit: https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/brands/pepsi
The full recipe can be found here: https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/recipes/dessert/mountain-dew-cake