Breakfast is the best meal of the day, hands down! You can mix it with lunch to have a yummy brunch or change up the routine and have breakfast for dinner… or how my children call it, brinner. The recipe, this month, brought to you by CHINET has ENDLESS possibilities! Everyone can have their own custom treat! Put these bad boys into Chinet® Cut Crystal® 9 oz. cups with syrup or without, then have a table full of toppings available to mix and and match your delicious treat! We did this for our kids sleepover birthday party and it was a HUGE hit! One for the books and received tons of compliments on the creativity and simplicity of it all 🙂 Here is how you accomplish your very own Waffle Sticks Bar!
What you need:
- 1 dozen waffle sticks (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups maple syrup
- Butter, to taste (optional)
- 1 dozen Chinet® Cut Crystal® 9 oz. cups
- In a medium saucepan, heat maple syrup over medium heat for approximately 3-5 minutes. Warm on low until ready to serve.
- While syrup is heating, prepare waffle sticks using preferred method. Spread butter over each waffle stick, if desired.
- Divide maple syrup evenly into each Chinet® Cut Crystal® cup. Add one waffle stick to each cup and serve immediately.
Such a simple treat, endless possibilities, a kid favorite, and completely doable when entertaining family and friends!
For more savings and delicious recipes brought to you by CHINET, don’t forget to visit us over at www.chinetmilitary.com!