When is the last time you went to the movie theater? I was talking with my friend the other day and realized I haven’t been to one since January of 2020. I think my favorite part of going to the movie theater is sneaking in the candy and buying popcorn. I mean honestly who doesn’t sneak candy in? One of my all-time favorite movie candies is Crunch but unfortunately, I can no longer have it as it has gluten in it. But I found a recipe that is almost an exact copy cat and it is Gluten Free!
What you need:
Coconut oil (or you can opt to use Teaspoon of Peanut Butter)
Crisy Rice Cereal that is Gluten Free OR Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal (that is not Gluten Free)
1. Line a baking pan with parchment paper/wax paper
2. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together and mix.
3. Add in cereal to mixture and mix together. Be sure to cover all cereal in chocolate.
4. Pour on to baking pan in a smooth even layer.
5. Let the pan sit so the mixture sets. You can also chill the pan too.
6. Once hardened smash and crack it into pieces.